Registration of contracts related to the author’s right of the work:
– registration of a transfer agreement on the property rights of the work;
– registration of a exclusive rights transfer agreement on usage of the work;
– registration of a non-exclusive rights transfer agreement on usage of the work.
A full package of needed documents is submitted to the State Intellectual Property Service and a fee is paid for preparing for the state registration of contracts related to the author’s right of the work. After 1 month, the author receives a decision on registration of the copyright agreement and entering it into the State Register of Contracts.
Needs to be provided from an applicant
The owner of the certificate for the mark for goods and services must provide the following information:
-instance of the work (in material form)
– a copy of the author’s contract, which confirms the transfer (alienation) of property rights to the work, or a copy of the copyright contract for the transfer of the right to use the work.
– a document that confirms the existence of property rights, which are transferred (if necessary)
-Power of attorney for a patent attorney (it is not necessary to notarize).